QUOTATIONS from OFSTED INSPECTION REPORTS
(Office for Standards in Education)
- This is a good school. It has a number of outstanding features.
- There is an excellent ethos of care running throughout the school due to the dedication of all staff.
- Staff work very closely with parents and the community to give pupils a good preparation for life.
- The school is very much at the heart of its community and all associated with it are proud of being part of its growing success.
- The comment of one parent and/or carer typifies the views of the large majority by stating that the ‘school is family orientated
and provides an education which is unique and diverse’.
- Pupils thrive on good teaching, outstanding levels of care and excellent management.
OFSTED School Inspections
OFSTED Inspection - September 2006
OFSTED Inspection - June 2010
OFSTED Inspection - April 2013
OFSTED Inspection - January 2017
SIAMS (Church) Inspections
SIAS (Church) Inspection - September 2006
SIAS (Church) Inspection - July 2010
SIAMS (Church) Inspection - July 2015